Located in the grand lobby of the old Rio Grande Depot, the Rio Gallery was established as a service to Utah artists, providing a free venue for emerging as well as established artists to gather and educate the community through their artwork.
- Sunday » CLOSED
- Monday » Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Tuesday » Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Wednesday » Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Thursday » Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday » Open 12:00am to 12:00am
- Saturday » CLOSED
MORE EVENTS AT THIS VENUE
Tuesday March 11th, 2014 - 8:00 am (9 total times)
Utah Arts & Museums announces the opening of the exhibition "Utah's 15," Feb. 21-March 21, 2014. There will be a reception on Feb. 21, 6-9 p.m. in conjunction with the Salt Lake Gallery Stroll.