Located in the grand lobby of the old Rio Grande Depot, the Rio Gallery was established as a service to Utah artists, providing a free venue for emerging as well as established artists to gather and educate the community through their artwork.
- Sunday » CLOSED
- Monday » Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Tuesday » Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Wednesday » Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Thursday » Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday » Open 5:00pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday » CLOSED
MORE EVENTS AT THIS VENUE
Friday May 24th, 2013 - 8:00 am (16 total times)
Utah Arts & Museums will present "Tin," in the Rio Gallery May 10-June 14, 2013. There will be an artist reception on Friday, May 17, 2013 from 6-9 p.m. This show represents a cross-section of a decade at Brigham Young University's Art Department, from the early 1990s into the early 21st century.