Wednesday March 29th, 2017 - 10:00 am (17 total times)
Art at the Main will present Adrian Bangerter's Reflections exhibit, March 17-April 14, 2017. An artist's reception will be held March 17, 6-9 p.m. Visit artatthemain.com/artists/bangerter for information.
Saturday April 8th, 2017 - 11:00 am
Are you ready to fix your relationship with food and exercise?
Join a nutritionist and personal trainer for a free two hour sessions where you can:
• Receive individual meal plans
• Workout schedule to lose weight and tone
• Learn about light, moderate or intense exercises
• Specific workouts for targeted area(s)
• Learn about nutritional foods
• Natural ways to increase metabolic rate
• How to shop for groceries
• What to pick when eating out at restaurants
• How to deal with motivation and temptation
• Get your personal questions answered and more
The best part about these workshop is it’s free to the public because DietSpotlight’s mission is to educate cities across the nation on the importance of health, nutrition and exercise. Visit dietspotlight.com for information.