Salt Lake City's Main Library, designed by internationally-acclaimed architect Moshe Safdie, embodies the idea that a library is more than a repository of books and computers; it reflects and engages the city's imagination and aspirations. The building, which opened in February 2003, is double the previous space with 240,000 square feet for more than 500,000 books and other materials, and room for the collection to grow.
- All Ages
- Kid Friendly
- Open 7 Days
- Other Locations
- Outdoor Seating
- Sunday » Open 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Monday » Open 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Tuesday » Open 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Wednesday » Open 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Thursday » Open 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Friday » Open 5:00pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday » Open 9:00am to 6:00pm
SALT LAKE CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY - MAIN
Thursday December 5th, 2013 - 11:00 am (25 total times)
A fun-filled sharing experience for young children (birth to age 2) and their caregivers.
MORE EVENTS AT THIS VENUE
Saturday December 7th, 2013 - 1:00 pm (25 total times)
At these events, children can read to therapy animals in a positive, non-threatening environment.